A Few Farts
Gas up without spending a fortune. You won't even need a can of Glade unless you have a really vivid imagination.
Flatulence Films »
Battle of Ages
Play the game that may determine the fate of the world. Execute the plan of a lifetime and all mankind will bow at your feet. Or just play tic tac toe. Hurry man, before there's still time!
You Must WIN »
The Humor Times
The fun way to stay informed! Featuring the best in editorial cartoons, humor columns and news parody, the Humor Times mercilessly lampoons lame politicians at every opportunity. Shows up in your mailbox once a month.
Get Your Free Sample »
The Obameter tracks executive orders and legislation passed by Barrack and his minions. Every time a positive change for the country is made the display is incremented. The meter is refreshed every minute in case this arrogant bonehead makes a good decision.
Are You a SWAT?
Want to trace your roots back to Poland (or Austria)? Maybe you'd like to share a family moment. Perhaps you're trying to return the power tools you borrowed last year. The Swatkowski family weblog and message center is back. Take a few seconds and let us know what you've been up to lately.
Swatkowski Chat »
Is that a pickle in your shorts or un palillo grasoso de carne de res? Take the KLorg jeu de traduction and test your skill.
Lost in Translation »
Share a Laugh
Stress Relieving Humor
- Arizona 1070 Bus Lines: Worried about Arizona laws? Relocate to the Golden State to avoid sheriff Joe Arpaio and his tent city.
Free transportation »
- Mogee The Minutia Manager: Think your boss sucks? Just be glad you don't have Mogee as your supervisor.
Appreciate your boss »
- Britney Takes It Off: Exclusive photo shoot with drug addled Britney. Wave a dollar her way fellas, and see what she does.
Tuck one in her bra »
- The Incredible Flying Couch: An experiment in furniture physics from the third floor balcony.
Experience the couch »
- Sausage Secrets: The unexplored world of Vienna Sausage.
Potted meat parade »
- Psychic Burrito: No need to gaze into a crystal ball. The tortilla wrapped seuth-sayer reveals all.
Bean and rice fortune teller »
- Test Your Tongue: How many different languages can you speak? See if you can translate these Spanish, French, German, Italian and Portugese phrases.
Translation quiz »
- Geek Bike Project: Want to ride your bicycle after dark? You must have one of these magnificent asphalt illuminators.
Extreme bicycle light »
- Get LIT: Libation Information Technology. Find the next happy hour in your area.
Find your libation location»
- Cam of the Weak: Remember Ed TV and the Truman Show? KLorg cams are significantly more weak.
What the hell is that? »
- Elvis Sightings: Oh, mama, it's him. The King of Rock and Roll, coming to a trailer park near you.
He's waiting, mama »
Joke a Matic Brain
Two kids were talking one day.
"Can people predict the future with cards?"
"My mother can."
"Yes, she takes one look at my report card and tells me what will happen when my father gets home."
Reload the page ( CTRL R ) for the next hilarious joke.